Instructional Video of this recipe: https://vimeo.com/185426339
- 4 chicken legs, or thighs or drumsticks.
- 2 Tbsp Stone Ground Mustard.
- 1 and 1/2 to 2 cups Dry Red Wine.
- 4 generous drizzles of olive oil as shown in the video over each piece of chicken before baking.
- 1 cup yucca fiber flour (in the US there is a brand called "Julia").
- 1/3 cup sesame seeds.
- Salt, pepper and herbs such as rosemary or thyme to taste.
- Remove chicken skin with the help of paper towels.
- Wash chicken and marinate with salt pepper mustard, herbs and wine.
- Leave to marinate in the fridge for 2 to 24 hours.
- Mix the yucca fiber flour, sesame seeds, salt and pepper.
- Heat the oven to 400 degrees.
- Remove excess liquid from each chicken piece.
- Involve the chicken in the mixture of yucca fiber flour on all sides.
- Place the pieces well spaced in a roasting pan, preferably on parchment paper.
- Place a generous drizzle of olive oil over each piece.
- Bake for 15 minutes at 400 degrees.
- Bake for an additional 35 to 45 minutes at around 350 degrees.
- The perfect point is that when the bone detaches from the flesh.
- Bon Appetit!